Monday, November 30, 2009

The mouse...

Not caught yet. I set some new fangled traps and they have not worked, so I went back to the old school trap. I placed 5 traps with cheese. I will get that little blank.

I was thinking of the song 'silent night'. The part that says it is so quiet, not even a mouse. So is it normal for a mouse to be in the house? Not if I can help it.

I have a miniature pinscher, and I read that they were bred to catch mice. I am not so sure that I want Summer to catch a mouse. Since she sleeps in my bed at night.

Yeah, so what! She is my little dog and I can let her sleep wherever I wish.

It is pretty cool since she lets me know if anyone is getting close to my bedroom, no more surprises. I take care of her and she takes care of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment