Monday, April 18, 2011

Joy in my World...

You know I have not written much lately but I feel the need to record the latest happenings in my life.

There has ben a mixture of sadness and happiness. I will start with the sad. My granddaughter Lauryn fractured a bone in her leg when a kid fell on her during gym. She is in a cast and expected to make a full recovery. I however hate when stuff like that happens. I don't want any of my babies to be in any kind of pain. Then my other granddaughter, Malaya, also fractured a bone in her arm when she fell while playing at school. She had to go to the hospital to get it snapped into place. She is also in a cast and will make a full recovery. I hated the thought of her having to deal with such horrible pain. May God Bless my babies and help them recover quickly.

Now for some good news! Naomi and Melecio, my daughter and Son-in-law got a home of their own. it is in Bollingbrook. IL. It is a real nice home with enough rooms and space for their family. The yard is big and Private. No it does not have a privacy fence, but there is no alley, for me that is privacy. and one less thing to worry about. I know they will do well there cause it took a lot of work and effort to get the home, so they will do all it takes to keep it.

My son Anthony filled all our families weekend with joy when he proposed marriage to his beautiful girlfriend, Irina. We are all so very happy and proud. We all want the best for Anthony and Irina is the BEST! I really love that young lady, and her family are great people. Her mom Marina, dad Gene, and brother Vitali,are special people. They are as loving and kind as their daughter. Her grandma Luba, is a beautiful woman who displays warmth and love. Leon her husband is a super kind person also. I have not known many Russian people in my life, but Irina, her family and friends are definitely the Cream Of The Crop. They are the kind of people I could spend hours with for hours at a time and not get bored or lose interest. They are so genuine. God Bles them all.

We all met at an engagement party my son had for all of us. It was beautiful. The people, as I mentioned, were the best, the food was the best, and my son and future wife were and are the best!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks dad! And yes, you are right in thinking I will never let anything happen to this house, nor will I lose it. I busted my butt getting it, it was like having a full time job..To think I started the process on halloween, and we signed on the line on March 10th still boggles my mind! I never thought it would happen so quickly, and I regret NOTHING! I love it here!

    ReplyDelete