Monday, February 8, 2010

A little sluggish...

Yeah as I had mentioned in an earlier blog, I got off my meds. Well, I have felt a little sluggish along with a steady headache. But I know or at least hope this is only temporary while my system gets adjusted to the change. I am not going to panic since that would only result in my feeling worse and then perhaps getting back on the meds. So, I am going to be calm and wait it out. After all I had been on two of these meds for over 10 years, I can't expect to be free of them in just 8 days.

Well, the Saints did it. I was really happy when they won. They reallly deserved to win it all. It shows what a team can do when they are all on the same page. Hope they along with the entire city of New Orleans enjouys this for a while. I am sure they will. Those folks know how to throw a party.

We are expecting a pretty good amount of snow fall tomorrow. Hope it goes somewhere else. A good thing is that spring is not too far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment