Sunday, July 8, 2012

I will be fine...

I am a simple man. I feel pain just as anyone else does. I can also feel joy. I am not always so secure of myself. I love and when I do I fall deeply in love. I fight hate since I don't want it to consume me. Yes, I do wish some aspects of my life could be different, but so be it. Somedays are really hard, but I rely on the strength that got me to a new day. Yes, it is true, "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" but it sure hurts like hell. I will be fine. I always am. I have to be. Just feeling a little down right now. Hey after all I am only human. I strive to create new memories, hopes and wishes. I blame no one for how I feel. I control how I feel or don't feel. Sometimes it's just a little harder to be strong. I will however reach deep into my soul and fight the demons which try to bring me down. I once found myself in the pits of hell, and I slowly clawed my way out. I swore to myself I would never allow myself to visit that dark place ever again. Is it easy? No it is not, but my life depends on it.....




And I am not saying this because I feel neglected, for I have learned to be satisfied with what I have. 12 I know what it is to be in need and what it is to have more than enough. I have learned this secret, so that anywhere, at any time, I am content, whether I am full or hungry, whether I have too much or too little. 13 I have the strength to face all conditions by the power that Christ gives me.

Phil. 4: 11-13



SMILE

No comments:

Post a Comment