Saturday, April 24, 2010

I did it again...

Well, I hurt someone with my words again. I wrote in my blogs offensive matter and I am deeply sorry. I just want to get on with my life. I want very desperately to forget the past. There is nothing me or anyone else can do to change things in the past. I have said and done things which have hurt people, one person in particular, Janet. I am deeply sorry for doing so. I made a serious mistake and I hope that I can be forgiven. I have made mistakes and others have also. I should not write in my blogs the mistakes of others, I would not appreciate having that done to me. I apologize and hope that I can be forgiven.

I know that 5 people read my blog. My children and my son in law. To you I say, I just want to move on with my life. I will not write about the past unless it is something based on a good memory. I want very much for Janet to be my friend, and to be a part of our lives. I do love her and believe she feels love for me, so I for my part will forgive and work very hard on forgetting the past. Only the memories which brought joy are worth anything anyways.

So, this is my public apology and expression of deep sorrow for any pain I cause you Janet....

No comments:

Post a Comment