Monday, April 5, 2010

Sometimes it's ok to put something off...

Not all the time, but sometimes if you wait you will do a better job and feel better about the whole thing. As an example, my garage door was giving me some problems in the middle of winter, so I decided to just close the door and leave it that way til spring. Well, spring came early so I decided to keep my schedule and fix it. I had a few months to think of what I needed to do and how I would go about it. I bought the proper parts and even bought a set of tools to make my job easier. I am not going to say it was easy, but it was a lot easier than doing it in winter, and I took my time and did it right. This was a problem that had existed since we moved in and I would repair it, but now I got rid of the problem hardware and I am pretty sure it will be good for a long time. I am not the kind of person to put things off, but this was a good time to do so.

I guess age and not wanting to freeze helped me come to that conclusion....

No comments:

Post a Comment