Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What to write about...

I don't know what to put in my blog. When I first started to write I had plenty to say. Somehow, it has changed. I will keep on entering post cause I don't want to be quiter.

Lately most of my time has been taken up by all the construction around this house. It is still not over. The guy is still working on the floors upstairs. I truly hope that by Thursday he will be long gone. I found a few blemishes on the front room floor which I am not to happy about. I am going to repair them myself. I don't want to wait another lifetime waiting for the floors to dry. I know what I am doing.

Once all the little touch-ups are complete I will relax. It is already the first day of june. Summer as it always does will come and go too fast. I want to enjoy it the best I can. On my facebook page I wrote that I have gone fishing. I really would love to be in a canoe around Lincoln Park. I would not be fishing I would just be remembering happier times for me. I am not very fond of water, however, paddling a canoe in calm waters is very peaceful to me. It was for me a sort of haven.

Well, maybe someday. I don't know how I will feel since I could still see a little when I last rowed a canoe. And the times by Lincoln Park were with my favorite girl at the time. No, I am not going down that road again.

No comments:

Post a Comment