Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dependent?...

I think I have become very dependant on the internet to provide me news, email and shopping. I realized how much i nneeded access to the internet earlier this week when my ccomputer fried. Yeah, my refurbished PC died. Oh well, we live and learn. So, anyway I got myself a brand neew Compaq/Hp. I bought this one Brand New! It is actually the very first out of the box unit I have purchase. I don't mean I bought an open box item, what I mean that this one was factory fresh in the box.

When my pc died, I had to go back to the old fashioned way of shopping for something since I could not go online. I used my scellphone and made a few calls. It actually worked out pretty good. The young lady who helped me was an employee of Best Buy. I told her what I was looking for and she immediately suggested the right one. I went later during the day to pick it up and I am very pleased with it.

Now I am back to all my old tricks on the pc. I had to learn a few new things but, I did. Hopefully this unit will last me a few years. I can't see any reason why it would not. I will keep you up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment