Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dog days of winter...

Yeah, I know that it should read: Dog days of summer. But I think someone a long time ago missed the boat with this one. I say that because even with the heat, in the summer you can find so many things to occupy your time. While I find that these months of November and December are dog days. Not only is the weather crazy but you kinda start feeling the blues cause another year is almost over. And in my case, my birthday is in December, so I also become one year older.

I know that for many it is a hectic time with all the gift buying and celebrations so at least for them they have little to no time left for boredom.

I occupy my time on the internet, but lately it has gotten a little expensive, you see I have been buying old hats on Ebay. I made up my mind to stop! i am just looking for one greay one as my last purchase for a while. I hope I find it soon since it is driving me nuts. The good thing is that I had the money to spend so I have not run into trouble. I could though, so that is why I am going to stop.

I must get into the habit of walking again. I spend way too much time indoors. I just have to muster-up enough courage to do so. No, I am not afraid of people, I worry about not finding my way back home. But, the more I think of it, I know I can do it. I have many other times. And even when I have gotten lost, it always turns out ok.

Talking about the dog days, my little dog Summer, has started to dig her way out of the yard. I worry cause I don't want her to get lost or hit by a car. I need to find a way to block her from doing this. I really don't want to give her up, but I would much rather do that than have her get injured.

Well, the dog days go on and so will I....

No comments:

Post a Comment