Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Perfection..

In heavenly or spiritual terms complete or perfection is measured by the number 7.
In earthly terms the same is measured by the number 10.

Reaching 10 means you have accomplished perfection or a completion. Anything reached after that adds to your already complete state, it by no means diminishes the importance of number 11 or more.

Most people just go through life and never take account of certain things in life which have accured which equal this perfect number

I have considered this carefully and have counted such accomplishments as a blessing.

To clarify what I am speaking about, I will begin in 1974. In that year number 1 was given to me as I married the girl I loved. Within that year number 2, the birth of my first child, followed by the number 3 the birth of my second child. Then came number 4 in the birth of my third child and then number 5 my last child.

A few years went by before perfection was complete. My number 6 was my first granddaughter followed by number 7 my second granddaughter. Then number 8 my third granddaughter followed by number 9 my fourth granddaughter and my fifth granddaughter making it 10.

I treasure all of these blessings in my life as I will treasure any additions to such perfection. Many people live all their lives and never stop to count the blessings. If we all took the time to do so, I believe we would all be a little happier.

As the story goes on the 7th. day God said all was good and he rested, but the world did not stop working. So I also expect eagerly for more blessings to come my way. I don't know what form they will come in, but I will be here to enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment