Monday, March 1, 2010

So what if I can't see how beautiful you are...

Helen Keller said, "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart." I could not agree with her more. The love that is felt in the heart is the most beautiful and genuine love one can have. That is where I feel my love is greater than most. I love based on the beauty of a persons soul. Yes, I can remember the beautiful face of the one I love, but even after my sight became clouded and obscured I could see the beauty that cannot be seen with the naked eye. That is why I can safely say with all my heart, that yes you may find someone who says they love you more than I can, and perhaps they can compliment you on your looks and what you are wearing, wher I need to be told what your outfit is for the day or evening, but my love is not based on those things. You could have the worst looking clothes on and no make-up or messy hair, and to me you are still beautiful. It is so sad that so much emphasis is place on appearance.

I truly mean what I say when I say that there is no greater love in the world than the love I have for you. My love is the forgiving kind, I not only forgive but I have learned to forget. My love is not a needy love, not that I don't need you, but the need is base on the actual love and desire that only one special person can fulfill. Do I want you, that goes with out saying. The want stems from the desire to love and be loved. No one but one can fill this emptyness in my heart. You are this only one...

Dedicated to Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment