Sunday, May 16, 2010

Are 24 hours always 24 hours?...

I don't know. When you don't want something to happen it seems as if time flys and when you are eager for something to come or happen, then time drags on almost at a snails pace. So I guess it is all a matter of how one views time.

I have been counting the moments until the floor guy comes and repairs the floor. I have been waiting for 3 weeks now to get my house back in order. My stuff is all over and even though I try to keep it organized it is almost impossible with so many people always around. I bought a couple of recliners for myself and they are still in the box in the garage. I figured they were safer out there. Hopefully the guy shows up tomorrow and takes care of the floor so that I can get started putting everything back. The roof is going to get replaced this coming weekend, however that is outside work so it should not disrupt my life too much. Well, I long for the day day I can sit back and relax and enjoy all the new stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment