Saturday, May 15, 2010

As long as I have a say in the matter...

It does notmatter what the situation might be, as long as it depends on me I will keep the peace. I was not always of this mind. I would be the first to blow-up and I always demanded to be heard. I have not been that way for a few years now. I am much happier with myself now. Not that things or things people say and do don't upset me, they still do, but my way of handling it is so different. I now look for a peaceful solution. I am happiest when a situation can be solved to everyone's benefit. And believe me that with a little give and take it can be done.

I have actually come to believe that if I need to give more than I recieve, that is ok by me if all are happy. So, as long as it depends upon me, I will seek peace. I feel better and God only knows, I may live longer. When I look back at how much of a hot-head I was, I actually would call many of my reactions as stupid ones. I am trying to improve myself and to become a better person for myself and for those around me.

I much rather be viewed as a level-headed person than a hot-head. I will keep working on self-improvement and I know I will be happier and a much more pleasant person to be around....

No comments:

Post a Comment