Saturday, May 15, 2010

So where is the warm weather...

It is mid May and it is cold. April had warmer days than May has. I sure hope that this is not what summer is going to be like. I was really looking forward to a long hot summer. I really want to enjoy my house now that the remodeling is about complete, but I much rather spend time outdoors. I love Chicago but I could not live here if the summers did not bring warmth. I am older now and I seem to feel the cold more than before. My flowers have come up beautifully. I have some clematis plants that are in their fifth year, so they should bloom like never before. I can't see them but when people tell me how beautiful they look, that is enough for me. I could almost picture them in my mind. So summer please come back and bring all your splendor with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment