Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lots of activity over here...

There sure has been a whole lot of activity at my house the past two weeks. All the doors on the main level have been changed along with all the woodwork. I have been told it looks nice. I know for a fact that the front and back doors are real nice, I picked them out. The interior doors are also real nice. They are a far cry from what was up before. Now the staircase going upstairs is being refinished along with the front room floor. They will be a darker shade of oak to match the doors. Sometime during the middle of the month the roof will be replaced. Very busy, very expensive.

I am going to replace my recliners also. I have been wanting to do so for a while now and this seems like a good time to do so.

While I like new stuff, I don't like the mess that comes along with it. There is so much dust, and all my stuf is all over the place. And of course I will have to wash all my walls down once it's all done. I then will have one of my kids to touch-up the paint where needed.

Well, by this time next month I hope to be relaxing on one of my new recliners enjoying all the new stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment