Saturday, August 7, 2010

Why write it all down?

Well, I write it all down just in case someone, somewher, someday finds these expressions of mine helpful in any way. I would be so happy to hear that someone's life was made a little easier by something they read in one of my blogs.

I am probably giving myself too much credit by thinking that something I write might help someone. But, who knows? I have learned through out my life that if we listen we can learn so much. We can learn even from the most unlikely individual. That actually depends on how humble a person we are. If we are so proud that we don't value someone or what they have to say simply because of how they are dressed or how they speak, well then we are robbing ourselves of an opportunity to see life from a different prespective. We all have our own points of view. Some may have lived a relatively easy life, while others have lived a rough life. We all can learn from one another.

Be open to new ideas and thoughts. This by no means says we need to accept everything we hear, or make life-changing changes in our life, but at least we can examine the possibilities....

No comments:

Post a Comment