Monday, August 2, 2010

It's your choice...

How you feel about your life is in your hands. Yes, I know that things happen which can kinda dictate what happen from time to time, but for how long they affect us and our well-being, is really up to us. We can just sit back and be consumed by a bad situation, or we can take charge of our life and either repair the problem or if we just can't do anything about it, then we need to move on. Yes, much easier said than done, but we can do it and we owe it to ourselves to make things, positive things, available to ourselves. While others may have a part in making us happy or sad, how much we allow them to do so is up to us.

I am by no means an expert on this subject, but I have attended the school of hard-knocks, in fact, I am a graduate of such. I learned that the longer we dwell on a matter which is out of our control, the deeper we get into our self-pity and gloom. The quicker we make up our minds to make the best of what we have before us, the happier we will be. We also learn to deal with things instead of ignoring them or running away from them when we realize that sooner or later we will need to make a decision one way or another. Life is very much worth living! I try to do my best for myself and those whom I love, but I also try to bring a smile to the face of total strangers I encounter in my journey through this chapter of my life.

May God bless you in your efforts to be happy....

No comments:

Post a Comment