Thursday, January 14, 2010

Feeling sad...

Here I am typing away on my new keyboard enjoying my new PC, while so many people in Haiti have lost their lives, and so many others are losing hope right now. I know there is nothing wrong with feeling good about having things. I just think how many take for granted the great life they have. I am grateful for my life and that of my loved ones. And let me tell you my loved ones are many...

I just feel bad knowing that in this day and age of so much technology their is so little that can be done to save those lives. The simple act of drinking potable water is something those folks don't have the luxury of doing. It is so sad...

I don't know what good it will do, but I am praying so that God may help all the survivors of this disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment