Thursday, January 14, 2010

Haiti

Haiti, so poor, and now this. My heart goes out to all those folks who have survived this disaster.
They now must worry about surviving. They have lost everything in a material sense and many, if not all, have lost a loved one. I believe that many of them would have rather died in the wreckage. I know that doesn't sound good, but what is good about losing your family? I hope that the U.S. as well as others step up and help these people. Do it fast, not like they did for the folks in New Orleans. It is sad when you think about how sick many of those people were, I have heard that Aids affects over 90% of their population. Hope for their sakes this is an inflated figure.

You know I heard a lady yelling out that it was the 'end of the world' and in fact for many it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment