Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's Sunday and it's cold...

Yeah, it is cold! This is one of those days when I am happy for the internet. After all, how much football can one watch or listen to? Well, my Dad could listen and watch different games all day long. I am glad that's one behaviour I did not copy.

Well I used my time wisely, if I do say so myself, since I cannot use spell checker with my screen reader, I found an online dictionary which is very cool. It is the Longman Contemporary English version. You simply type in the word you aren't sure of in the search box, and it shows you the proper spelling and definition. I think I will be using it just for fun. I told you I love to learn!

Yesterday, or rather, last night i
set a message on Face Book to a couple of my cousins in Puerto Rico. Just saying hi, and hoping that God blesses them and their families.

Well, now I am waiting to go shopping. Just want to get it done. I normally would go to food 4 less, however I have returned to Jewel. It seems their prices have gotten lower and I like the fact that they still bag my groceries.

Hope this week is warmer than the last. But then again I do live in the Midwest. It gets cold over in these parts.

As you probably noticed I don't have much to write about today. Well, Summer is barking and that means she needs to go out so see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment