Saturday, December 5, 2009

The 339th. day of the year...

And someone just turned 50. So what, as I look at it when you turn 50 you are just half way there. Back in the day life began at 30 then a 40 and now 50. Take me for example I am going to live to be 102. I am going to be 54 next Friday, Dec. 11th., so I have many years ahead of me.

So, no matter your age, if you live life surrounded by those you love and love you, it is all worth it.

All we can do is to control those things that we can and not worry about those we have no say in.

I can't speak for others that are 50 or older, but I can speak for myself. I don't know how old or young I look, but I do know how I feel. Aside from a little stiffness in my back, I feel young. And along with that I am much smarter than I used to be. Just like wine....

No comments:

Post a Comment