Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Bears found a way to do it again...

They lost another game they could have easily won. Mr. Cutler gave it up again. I sure am glad that I am not the fan I was a few years ago. Every Sunday or Monday, I would live and die depending on if the Bears won or lost. One day I caught myself taking a really good look at the players in pro sports, and I decided they did not deserve my devotion. Many if not all of them are just in it for the money. If they win a ring that is cool, but if they don't, they still have that huge paycheck.

Sure there are some that may still be around for the love of the game, but they can't do it alone.

Many folks were expecting greatness from the Bears this year. I could not help wondering if Cutler was so great why did the Broncos let him go? I kinda saw the Bears going down hill when they let Ron Rivera go, as their defensive coach.

As I said I follow sports as a passtime so I am able to enjoy when other teams aside from the home teams win. That is actually a better way to watch sports. Following the teams that are playing with the most heart. At this time that team is the New Orleanss Saints. They are the team to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment