Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Well, I did it again. I used my God given right to change my mind. I couldn't sleep last night so I decided to reactivate my face book account. I took my time and went through all the settings so that I could get the most protection allowed by fb.

I am not closing my blog by any means. I will still post info and thoughts here, so stop by and visit.

By the way, I got a response from someone who decided to call themselves anonymous, well I believe I know who you are. Don't worry I won't write your name here. I will however, mention it to you when I see you so that I can verify if I am correct.

On another line of thought. I hope they leave Tiger Woods alone. All families have problems, if that was the case, and we should be left alone to solve them at our own pace.

I heard that they shot that guy who killed 4 cops yesterday. Do you think the cops who found him took pleasure in killing him? Well I can't speak for them, but, we all like revenge in one form or another. After all we aren't the All Mighty.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I agree about Tiger. Only he and his wife knows what happened. If they didn't hurt each other or anyone else, just leave them alone. Hey what's the update on the mouse? I wish I would have read that before I came over yesterday!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't agree...Celebrities are in the spotlight and if they are not doing anything wrong, then why hide from the same media you flock to when you are doing well? Michael Jordan was the greatest athlete I have ever seen since Tiger and now Michael Phelps. They are not perfect people and make mistakes. It sounds like Tiger did cheat on his wife and that is why she clubbed his car.

    Maybe I just don't believe any athlete since everyone puts them on pedestals and they always end up showing they are human sooner or later. A-Rod, Sammy Sosa, Michael Jordan, Michael Phelps, the list goes on.

    ReplyDelete