Saturday, December 19, 2009

Why a blog...

Well, for starters it's the thing of this century. I have always kept a Journal which no one has ever read. A blog allows me the option of writing what I feel on a particular day and making it public to whoever wants to read it.

What if nobody reads it? That is fine, I still like to put certain things in writing, and I like to go back and read what I wrote and see how I felt at a certain time in my life. And who knows someone out there may be reading and enjoying my blogs. I feel that if more people take advantage of the technology that is availble to them, they will be a much happier and complete individual.

I am blind, but if I did not take advantage of the adaptive technology available to me, life would be a lot dimmer for me. Imagine, I get bored having all this availble to me, how would I feel if I did not take advantage of it?

Years ago when I could still see the world around me, I loved to go for walks. I enjoyed just seeing people and things. I would walk around and stop into stores on my way. I would sometimes have a bite to eat or just a donut and cup of coffee. I really enjoyed living that way. I do miss it but I try not to think about it too much cause I could easily become depressed.

I try to be honest in what I write. I hope not to insult anyone with my views. After all don't we all have the right to have a point of view? Yes! we most definiely do. So, if you are one of those who are reading, thanks! If you come across something that I have written and you think someone might like reading it, or even benefit from it, by all means share it with them. After all I am posting these on Google, nothing is secret on Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment