Thursday, December 3, 2009

Learned something about myself...

Here I am almost 54 and I discovered something about myself. Before I joined fb I felt that I would not care if someone ignored my request for friend on fb. Now that I am on fb and a couple of people have not confirmed me, I started to question why.

If you really give it some thought am I full of myself? Thinking that all would want to be my friend. Well, now that I think of it, I have ignored a few people myself. It does not mean I don't like them as a person, it simply means I don't feel like talking to them everyday...

Getting back to the issue, I do think that all of us are full of ourselves in one way or another.

So, if you are reading this and you are one that has not confirmed, I understand, no, I really do.

I do agree that venues such as fb can turn into a gossip mill, if you want it to be. I like it cause it gives me somthing to do when I have nothing else to do. I refuse to allow it to take up all of my time.

I get bored very easily so lets see.

1 comment:

  1. okay, all I want to know is have u caught the mouse yet!!!!??? lol

    ReplyDelete