Friday, December 25, 2009

What a great movie...

I caught this movie at the middle so I don't know all the particulars, but what I saw was great.

I started watching when this young woman was ringing the bell to a house, as the man greeted her with joy, she acted confused. She then said I know I must live here since my driver's lic. has this as my address.

Since I did not see the beginning I don't know for how long she was missing or how she lost her memory. She had to children who she could not remember. The young man that answered the door was her husband, whom she could not remember either. He did not get crazy and expect her to snap out of it right a way. He told her that they would take it slow and wait for her to remember. It was difficult for her cause as youu can imagine she wanted to remember so very much. She made the best of it even though she did not know what was expected of her. She did not remember if she worked out side of the home or what groups she might belong to and stuff llike that which we mostly take for granted. She played with her children even though they could tell she did not know who they were. It did not show her and her husband being intimate or even kissing. He loved her and just wanted her to find herself. He was willing to wait and he told her so. He was so kind and loving to her that she liked him, even though she did not know if she loved him.

Well, they tried to keep this memory loss from everyone, but here came xmas dinner and her parents invited themselves over. She tried to make the best of it even though she saw them as total strangers. The children told the grandma that their mom was crazy and she did not even know who they were. So, of course the grandma started asking questions and the girl could not answer them since she had no recall of who she was supposed to be. Well during this argument, the young mand stepped in and told the mother in law that he loved his wife and that he loved the old her as well as the new. He also added that she should shut up and leave. Well, the lady was shocke but she left, taking her husband with her.

Now, the young lady whose name I can't remember, looked at him and said, "I can't believe you told my mother to shut up" to which he answered, "Neither can I" then they walked outside and she asked him if he meant what he said about loving her, and he said yes I meant it and I do love you as you are and as you were. They kissed and then she said, "Wooo, I am dizzy" and he said what I would have said, "Yeah, I have that effect on women". She said no I realy don't feel good. Then her mind went into fast rewind and she was herself again! I think it was beautiful! He really loved her and I believe that his intense love helped her regain her memory. And not to speak of that great kiss! Love what a beautiful thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment