Friday, December 4, 2009

What do you say...

Hi I missed you at my mom's funeral...how do you answer that? Sometimes the answer is not as easy as it may seem. Maybe the real reason for doing or not doing something is so personal that you rather keep it that way.

Maybe the reasons believed by the other person may be right on target or not. Of what benefit is it to try and convince them of yourr reason. One could only hope that others know you well enough to give you credit for using good judgement in making your decisions, whatever they might be.

After all is said and done if you can live with your reasons for doing or not doing something, then that is what really matters.

I can live with my decisions.

On a lighter topic...no I have not caught to stupid mouse yet. I have tried cheese and peanut butter, what next , steak?

No comments:

Post a Comment